United Way of Central New York announced their board of directors has voted unanimously to add nine new directors and approve the slate of officers.
Here’s a list of the 2022-2023 officers, their roles and their other roles in the Central New York community:
- Evelyn Ingram, chair, director of community engagement for Wegmans
- Kerry Tarolli, vice chair, partner at King + King Architects
- Martha Winslow, treasurer, director of government accounting and complilance for Saab Inc.
- James D. Freyer Jr., secretary, chief executive officer of Haylor, Freyer & Coon Inc.
- Stephanie Crockett, immediate past chair, president and chief operating officer of Mower